Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Inspiration That Makes This Gal’s World Turn

This blog is my happy place in cyberspace largely inspired by two little rascals (aka my kids) that create the beautiful chaos in my life! Life is never dull! If I’m not chasing after my two rascals, being mommy-the-chauffeur, cleaning up crumbs, picking up toys, sifting through sky-high piles of laundry (how little beings this size have so much laundry is beyond me), I am always trying to find solultions to make life more simple, beautiful, and efficient. 






During a decade of 60-hour work weeks sitting behind a desk, I never really had made the time to share the things I wanted to share or explore the things I wanted to explore more - from mommy tips and tricks that have worked for me to the things big or small, that tickled my passion. So this lucky lady chose to leave the corporate world and focus instead on becoming a full time stay at home mommy. I truly do feel very lucky, thankful, and blessed to be able to focus on the parts of my life that inspire me the most: my sweet babies, my amazing partner in life, and my passions. 

So I hope that you will join me in my journey as I unfold perhaps even a tiny corner of my interests at a time, and hope even more that you will find a little inspiration along the way! Speaking of inspiration, this quote has been a favorite of mine for a long time.  I find new motivation from it each time, and I really think it applies to most, if not all things in life: 

“Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain*. 

And last but not least, thank you for visiting my blog! I’m new to the world of blogging, so I welcome any feedback. Drop me a line at sweetjollyrascals@gmail.com or leave a comment on the blog. 

*The origin of this quote is largely disputed.  It is said that MT did not actually publish this quote, but in most instances, it has been attributed to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment